I will be posting one image a day from my Yucatan Birds Gallery. I decided to try and present an extra-wide format (21×9) to show more of the habitat surrounding each bird.
Ferruginous Pygmy-Owl – Tecolote Bajeño
Location: @ Chunyaxché (Pueblo), Quintana Roo, Mexico
Camera: Canon EOS R5
Lens: Canon RF 100-500mm
Focal Length: 500 mm
Exposure Time: 0.00156s (1/640)
Click the image below to open it full-sized from my SmugMug Gallery.
See the previous 5 Wallpaper Posts below or the entire collection at the Yucatan Birds Wallpapers Page.
- YUCATAN BIRD WALLPAPERS #54 – Barred Antshrike
- YUCATAN BIRD WALLPAPERS #53 – Barred Antshrike
- YUCATAN BIRD WALLPAPERS #52 – Groove-billed Ani
- YUCATAN BIRD WALLPAPERS #51 – Gray Hawk
- YUCATAN BIRD WALLPAPERS #50 – Mangrove Vireo